IT部门不是唯一被赞誉为高复杂性，互联未来的关键推动力的行业。 许多其他行业也认识到其在自己的活动领域中的潜力。 汉高电子数据交换和区块链咨询主管Rodolfo Quijano表示：“区块链正在改变着世界各地的公司和机构。 Quijano最初来自墨西哥，一直对新技术感兴趣。 自2006年以来在汉高工作，他通过在拉丁美洲开设首个电子商务门户网站，迅速接触到公司的数字化之旅。 后来，随着云，大数据和移动开始改变行业，他致力于技术创新。 作为一名技术侦察员，Quijano负责提高对新兴技术以及推动变革的初创企业和行业领导者的意识，并支持其采用和集成到IT体系结构中。 人们经常看到他与同事在杜塞尔多夫汉高校园的开放空间中谈论新的业务解决方案，或者在启动活动中寻找新的想法。 区块链是一项非常年轻的技术，并且仍处于适应商业世界的初期，但是这丝毫没有削弱基贾诺对其的热情。 恰恰相反。 他说：“有了区块链，公司就可以执行各种交易，而无需得到银行等第三方的确认。” “这具有巨大的潜力，企业应该尽快认识和利用。”
区块链技术已经被誉为未来的技术。 但是它是如何工作的呢？ 区块链允许数字交易去中心化保护和完全可追溯性。 银行是最先受到影响的银行，因为此过程使其服务受到威胁。 但是，区块链的“三个T”（信任，可追溯性和防篡改）也可以简化流程，增加透明度并促进许多其他领域的创新。
汉高也想利用这一优势，并正在积极探索区块链技术的可能性。 为此，创建了一个团队，其任务是推动在全公司范围内搜索潜在的区块链用例。 来自世界各地许多不同办事处的同事都参与其中。 Quijano说：“我们的团队一直在寻找可以用于业务的趋势。”他补充说，寻找像区块链这样的创新技术的应用程序本身就面临着挑战。 “我们不能仅仅利用其他公司的成功经验并将其应用到我们的业务中。”几乎所有组织仍处在区块链之旅的起点。 几乎没有任何项目已经被广泛实施，可以作为其他市场参与者的蓝图。
这就是Quijano团队采取相反路线的原因：“我们与公司各个领域的不同利益相关者讨论他们的流程以及他们面临的挑战，然后考虑在哪里区块链可能是一个好的解决方案，”他解释说。 他们在此过程中的重点是与最终客户或关键业务合作伙伴关系密切的人员。 在采访或所谓的“发现研讨会”中，他们确定了最初的想法，有时会开发一个“纸质原型”来描述相关的潜在应用。 Quijano说：“有时候人们会告诉我们一些非常实际的挑战-但在大多数情况下，我们必须提出一些想法才能使事情顺利进行。” 他认为，要找到问题的解决方案，您首先需要意识到自己有问题。 这就是为什么合作和沟通是寻找新应用程序的核心的原因，新应用程序也通过公司内部的社交网络Yammer进行。 在平台的稳定增长的区块链社区中，同事们定期分享最新动态和新闻。
- 区块链可以使海关或税收义务的处理更容易，更安全。 数字化所需的文档将创建透明度并节省时间。
- 区块链可以提高采购和供应链管理的透明度。 该技术在原材料采购领域的潜力特别大：区块链将使从原始产地到整个供应和生产链，一直到产品使用的原材料追溯成为可能。
- 运输托盘用于向全球零售商和客户提供产品。 当前，根据其所有者使用纸条来标记托盘。 这些通常会丢失或变得难以辨认，从而经常导致谁拥有特定托盘的争议。 For companies that ship their products around the world, the large number of transport pallets in circulation means that this can lead to substantial financial losses.
- A blockchain would make it possible to digitize the pallet slip. Clearly defined ownership would allow more reliable planning and potentially significant savings.
- Henkel is looking for new ways to increase its contact with consumers and develop new products and services. One option would be digital touchpoints, built into products and packaging, that could be used for things like loyalty programs or gamification. A blockchain would make these functions secure.
- The idea that blockchain could serve as an enabler for the Internet of Things is still relatively new, but this is another area in which the technology could increase security and transparency.
- In certain emerging markets, multinational firms have an uphill battle to lead against counterfeit products, which damage both their reputation and their bottom line.
- Opportunity for the company and consumers: All original products could be registered in a blockchain. Customers would then be able to scan identifiers on the packaging and receive a confirmation of authenticity.
- Media spend in a digital world is hard to govern. Cost structures based on views, clicks and impressions are difficult to compare. Success, meanwhile, is challenging to measure.
- A blockchain could be used to better track the viewing distribution of digital ads and make accounting more efficient.
The sum of all parts: Blockchain in the corporate world
“Partnerships are essential. We are mainly looking for use cases that can improve our business processes, reduce our costs or open up new business opportunities,” said Andrea Teichmann, who is responsible for the Integrated Business Solutions area's excubator and trend scouting at Henkel. Since summer 2017, she has been working in the heart of the “blockchain hotspot” in Berlin, which is considered one of the major global hubs for blockchain developers after London and New York. “Berlin is diverse, innovative and very popular right now,” said Teichmann. “That attracts the world's most talented people.” According to her, Silicon Valley is much less important in this field. By contrast, more than 60 blockchain start-ups have set up their offices in the German capital. “This is where tomorrow's innovations are being brought to life. It's important for us to be here, because in addition to keeping up with technological progress, we also get to participate in the ideological discussions associated with it. That helps us to better understand the current situation and correctly identify the most relevant new developments,” Teichmann explained.
鸿利0163,鸿利0166,鸿利线路 Just as a blockchain can only function as the sum of all its parts, its adaptation to the business realm can only succeed through cooperation. “We work closely together with multinational firms, organizations and start-ups,” said Teichmann. Although blockchain technology has been around for 10 years now, it is only recently that standards, specifications and certifications have started being developed to allow a more widespread adoption on the market. “Many things are being created and tested at the moment, but it's precisely this flurry of activity that can lead to the technology not being used in expedient ways,” she observed.
The importance of partnerships in the blockchain ecosystem
鸿利0163,鸿利0166,鸿利线路 According to Teichmann, it thus becomes all the more important to talk to several different partners within the blockchain ecosystem: to put individual opinions into context, to include a variety of aspects in the business assessment, and to identify the best partners with which to implement blockchain solutions. Henkel uses industry events like Blockchain Week in Berlin to engage in dialog with companies and start-ups. “As a member of the Blockchain Circle, we also organize our own exclusive events,” said Teichmann.
Just recently, Henkel additionally joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA). The global consortium's goal is to foster cross-industry cooperation and use Ethereum technology to develop a software capable of executing complex and demanding applications quickly. “We are developing specs and certifications for blockchain-based solutions,” said Ron Resnick, Executive Director of the EEA. “This will create a level of security for companies that purchase such solutions from third-party providers.” The first specifications covering performance and operational effectiveness were published in 2018. A certification program is slated to follow in 2019.
Blockchain: From use case to pilot project
The first pilot projects are already underway. For example, Henkel is working on a digital, blockchain-secured exchange process for transport pallets together with the organization GS1, which helps companies optimize their value chains.
鸿利0163,鸿利0166,鸿利线路 Going forward, the use cases identified by Quijano's team will be ranked by level of priority and then implemented. “We will launch several more pilot projects, but in some cases, we will start by producing prototypes,” he said. "We want to start slowly and then scale up.” The long-term goal, Quijano explained, is to develop a blockchain ecosystem for the company.